Monday, November 23, 2009

I've Been Awarded!!!


My friend Jessica has just awarded me the Favorite Blog Award!!!!!
This award includes a tag as well:
            1. Do a post about the person who awarded you, and their blog.
            2. Give an award to 5 of your favorite blogs, give a reason, and leave a comment telling them why they have been rewarded
            3.Give us ten scripture verses/passages that are expecially dear to you
            4. Have fun!


Jessica:  Where do I begin? Jessica and her sister Rebekah are two of the closest friends I have. Jessica is such a godly young lady, full of creativity and fun.  She is always ready to assist me in whatever sewing endeavor I hurl myself into! Thanks for everything you do Jess! I love you.


Jessica, Me, and Rebekah

Actually, I think it would be pretty pointless to describe Jessica's blog since most of you who read my blog have found me through her. But for those of you who don't know, Why don't you check it our for yourself?

Now to pass this on, I would like to award the following people:

Rebekah at Bekah's Musings
 Rebekah is such a dear friend to me. I love spending time with her and Jessica. I hope that this award will spur her on to blog more often :)


       I do not know Brittany as well as I would like, but I do know that she is a very godly young woman. Her blog has been an encouragement to me and to others young ladies as well!

 I love going over to Meredith's blog! Her posts are always interesting, as well as being uplifting and edifying

  This is truly one of my favorite blogs to visit. I love her posts about costume dramas literature (particularly because it seems that our tastes are a lot alike:)

Amanda Beth at AmandaBeth Online
 I never tire of going to Amanda Beth's blog and looking at what's in fashion these days. I also especially enjoy reading about fashion in the old days as well!

Since this post is getting rather long, I think I'll save the Scripture part for another post!


No comments:

Post a Comment