Friday, March 12, 2010

Tagged!

     Anna from Damsel in Distress has just given me a blog reward. Thanks Anna!
        Here are the rules:
           1.List 8 stories or books you would like to live in
          2.List 8 other bloggers who deserve this award

 Wow this is a really tough one! As an avid reader, there are so many books that I would love to live in. Here are some of my favorites off the top of my head:
     1. The Count of Monte Cristo  by Alexander Dumas
     2. Pride and Prejudice         by Jane Austen
     3. Pollyanna and Pollyanna Grows Up  by Eleanor H. Porter
     4. In Freedom's Cause        by G.A. Henty
     5. The Scarlet Pimpernel  by Baroness Orczy
     6. Anne of Green Gables series by L.M. Montgomery
     7. North and South      by Elizabeth Gaskell
     8.To Have and to Hold  by Mary Johnston

  And now, instead of awarding 8 people specifically, I invite anyone who wants to do this tag to join in!

No comments:

Post a Comment